Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

they might find their posts are strongly motivated by needing to be doing the right thing, having the right opinion, needing to be in the right stock, the winner, needing to be right or concurred with by other posters and needing to see damage done to the other "team". Well if that's you then I'm affraid you're going to make some serious mistakes and lose money. I pretty much assume that what ever conclusion I come to is going to be largely incorrect but it's merely a point of departure for being able to weigh incoming evidence with opinion and interpretation, ready for change at a moments notice.

Are you having fun here or do you find yourself agitated, argumentative, combative .... any of the aforementioned? If you do you've lost your cool.... in the privacy of your own environment simply looking at characters on a screen. No one even raised a voice to you, gave you the look, keyed your car, etc. What is marvelous is that there's something you can do about that. People spend big wads of money going to listen to pros who hold seminars specifically on trading/investing psych. The reason? Because people are their own worst enemies and they don't need to go up against the market to be defeated.... they're pretty good at doing that themselves. If you checked into your personal life I wonder if you'd find some of the same response patterns with other people that you demonstrate with other posters. Take a long look at what you are doing here and ask if this is what you want.... what you want to be spending your time on.

Aside from those who are here to cause trouble, there is a lot we can do to maintain positive communication. Why?..... 'cause you'll benefit from it. Most of us have some kind of axe to grind or point we want to believe in. It's our nature to cling to something. What we need to cling to is dedication to evaluation and updating our knowledge which comes from many people and sources on this site. Take advantage not sides. If you stop trying to be right then you have nothing to defend and then you are open to what might be the truth. You'll also be more flexible in your investments and stand to profit more.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message