Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
OK, for what it's worth, here are the thoughts of a person who has held this stock for an insane length of time.

I think this is a great NR.

I am particularly interested in hole 09-68, and specifically that part that defines the bottom of that hole. It looks to me like we have hit a very rich bit of nickle in the 5.5 m bottom most section. Then, when I look at what has previously been referred to as Eagle 1C, I note that the start of the sections are around 783 meters (although I have no idea how close that is to 09-68). But this seems to beg the question, what's doing between the bottom of NOT-09-68 721.9 meters below surface and the beginning of the IC lense. Questions like that get my heart pounding.

I am also quite interested in Niemi's comment that they are now defining the extent of the find "at strike and depth". So it is not just about depth, although, by all means, drill baby drill!

And why, pray tell, was hole 09-59 not highlighted in the release? 6.8 m of 6.51% Ni is nothing to sneeze at.

All due respect to those with somewhat differing perspectives, I think I will just continue to hold. And perhaps snooze for a spell (at least until the FWR offer is wrapped up)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Wake me up at $20.00

crazydik
Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating