Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to geoprof's message

"With all due respect, I am a little confused with your post. You appear to indicate that NOT's offer was too high." The opposite was the intent.

"The future of CS seems to be of concern to you. If NOT is successful, they may easily spin the property off to another for immediate, or future gains." Given their dealings with WL, regardless of whether it was a good move or not, I'm not sure that any spinoffs would turn into appropriate gains for the shareholders as much as for the group that receives the spins..... while we might get another kind of spin.

I agree that NOT's target is the properties of FWR in the ROF.

"I perceive a conflict of intersest on your part. Perhaps you should have posted this on the FWR forum?" I think you are correct, this should have been posted on the FWR site, so I moved it there. Unfortunately it will take powers greater than mine to remove it from this site.

The comments made above by me are simply my opinions.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message