Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I don't think anyone here or on the FWR forum really expected Mac to roll over and die / take the first offer.

These negotiations seem to be public now and from the FWR news it seems that Mac is a little puffed up about the whole thing.

I am not surprised and I'll bet that none of you are either. The real speculation in this semantic game is ... what will Noront do now?

I for one would like to see a quick second offer from Noront that is closer to Mac's expectations. I want consolidation in the RoF for all of the now obvious reasons expressed on these two forums over the past 2 1/2 days. I want to make some money on my overpriced NOT holdings. I believe this NOT offer was a shot over the bow and Mac responded in a fashion that he knew would hurt NOT's management and BoD where it would hurt the most, specifically to torpedoe their egos.

One of our respected posters referenced NOT having altered their approach to retail in recent months as a strategic move to win the repect of both NOT AND FWR retail shareholders in these proceedings. (and I concurr)

The next move is Wes's.

I'm hoping the next move / offer from NOT will be something more palatable for retail and more generous for Mac, and not another million or two is his jeans. Something like 3:1 for the chromite and leave FWR as an operating entity on all of their other initiatives

Let's see what happens next

Any comments??

Please login to post a reply
AafabVentures
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined