Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Romeo's message

Romeo,

You can bring out any emails you think you have, my conscience is very clear.

If you want to discuss pump and dump, here is the story behind Romeo and his partner Donypee.

We were in a private group, those 2 along with myself, D12, DonParker and Bravekind. This group lasted about 3 months when Romeo asked us to go on the FWR board and pump it up as they needed to cash some shares out as they needed money. Donypee, followed that up with a yes, that he needed to take money out of FWR as well. The rest of us were in shock and quit the group over this fact.

I will contact Bravekind and ask him to corroborate the story. D12 and DonParker no longer post here but I am sure they will corroborate this on TC. This kind of character assassination has to be put to rest so that everyone knows who we are dealing with. I have showed up at both NOT golf tourney, the NOT golf luncheon, organised the proxy defense and have continually supported NOT.

Romeo has not posted on here in a long time. His buddy gets outed by me and Coswil and here he comes riding to his defense.

D12, DonParker and Bravekind have great reputations and are very ethical.

You guys can choose who you trust.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined