Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: strato-sense
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
strato-sense
almost 15 years ago

From Newager's post,

'What would you rather own? FWR on it's own? Or, 25% of NOT that includes all of FWR assests? Seems pretty obvious to me.'

I think that statement says it all. Who has the most value, potential and money ? That also seems pretty obvious to me.

I don't profess to know the reason behind the takeover bid, but the bottom line are the statements above. Where is the most bang for your buck in the ROF ? If you answered, "In a NOT-FWR merger/buyout", you'd be right. They have the most minerals in the ground and they're drilling exciting anomalies.

Putting these two companies together is a dream come true if you think about it. If it goes through, all NOT & FWR shareholders will own :

100% of all of AT12 (both sides), all of the NOT-FWR JV (in my avatar), a good majority of the chromite in the area (excepting FWR's JV with Spider & KWG), the FWR part of Windfall & a minimun of smelter rights on the NOT portion, FWR's portion of QUC, 100% of Eagle One (all lenses included), Clarence Stream, Eagle Two, Thunderbird, all the PGM's associated with the combined giant Chromite deposit and all 'iums' on their claims.

How's that for starters ? What a company this will make ! I think that the result will be big investor interest. Can you imagine selling NOT-FWR as one ? Seems like a cakewalk to me.

Okay yes, there are issues with NOT's BoD. This won't go away until they prove to us otherwise, IMO. Or until certain directors exit the scene. Unfortunate, but I didn't make that bed. None of us did. However, I am hopeful that NOT's BoD will impress us by doing the right things for all shareholders.

Bottom line : If you own both NOT & FWR, you are torn in two directions but realize that the two together are greater as one. If you own just FWR, then you feel you should get more. And if you own just NOT, then you should be quite happy if this goes through.

strato-sense

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007