Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: strato-sense
almost 15 years ago
in response to glorieux's message

Sorry, I took my figures from what I thought was the relevant number in NOT 43-101 of December 2008. I will willingly accept your correction, however. This would place Eagle1a, b, and c together at 5.3 billion.

Institutions have not bought into FWR partly because they are not aware of the value of chromite or of the size and grade of the ROF deposits. The world market has been over supplied, smelters and mines have closed. However, the North American market can be supplied from ROF at low cost, from a stable political environment. This alone makes the deposit valuable, then add in economies of scale and the high grades. Finally there is a company, Cliffs, which wants to go ahead and process and market the ore and smelter product(s). This, together with the very recent news about the railway, has probably not trickled very far into Bay Street.

Value, regardless of Institutional involvement, is still something like 30 billion.

Please login to post a reply
bananaboy
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007
Social Links
Private Message