Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Try to NOT scare too many Investors away. Big or Small!

Too much is Too Much!

How are the Labs taking all this Abuse they are having heaped on them? Are they being compensated or are they going as slow as they can because they are being disparaged so severely?

I, for one, do NOT think Assay Labs operate in the Pre Stone Age any more!

There are plenty of reasons why Results will NOT be out as fast as they actually could be!

And all the reasons I can think of are NOT Corporate in nature, and all are legitimate reasons, in my perspective, for taking much longer than could be accomplished in terms of relasing Assay Results.

So, why insult, repeatedly, the intelligence of intelligent individuals AND disparage the capabilities of HIGH TECHNOLOGY Assay Labratories?

Why NOT rely on Good Corporate Governance?

Communicate to the Share Holders and the Public in such a way that Good Corporate Governance is in Fact HAPPENING.

WES seems to want this.

Noront Resources sure Needs It!

The Dissidant Directors SURE have NOT! Just like their Dissidant Owners?

Old Joe

PS: There! How is that for cuting a very lengthy reply and trying to remain focused on the essence. Non ramble! So much to distract. Keep it tight!

PPS: And I guess I knew what I was getting with the past BoD and generally understood WHY! Hoping for the same again, but in WES's own way, of course! Be it good for ALL Share Holders, Present and Future!

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message