Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

"requirements are more expensive and time consuming. Noront wants to preserve cash and time, I have no problems with this since I am long."

Any expense in going big board would more than be compensated for by the influx of money. I don't see your point. As for time, what are their lawyers doing as I don't see them out in the field with saws or drills? What do they have to do? We know what the crews are doing and technical staff. The delay in the TSX listing is the same delay we've had on cores and possibly for some of the same reasons. It's been a very long time that we've been at this, plenty of time for the lawyers to throw some into getting this done. This is not a distraction for them. We have received so little over the months relative to the number of hours they've had at their disposal. I'm not saying they haven't been occupied just that the simple truth is that they don't want it and we don't know why yet.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message