Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MaCloud's message

"If you take a look at the stock movement from Aug./07 to early Oct./07, sp had a upswing from $0.29 to $3.50."

What NOT's sp did two years ago is irrelevant. It's an example of what can happen not what will happen. People drawing wishful comparisons won't make it so. For all we know it could do even better... but perhaps not as well.

"The next NR would be about visuals on holes 50, 51, 52, etc." Maybe.

"or the status of equity financing (at $2.80 per share for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $20 million). I believe shareholders will be in awe at quick fillings of PP."

I think this quite possible too.

"I wonder Noront may be holding data on hole 49, 50 and 51 for release to ensure PP is done first at $2.80 , otherwise it could take longer for equity financing at a higher price"

Why? If the news would be that good so as to increase the sp significantly in the short term, wouldn't folks still want in? We should better hope so if this is going to get to $20. Is there really a worry to be able to fill a higher pp given our present bank account? Or is it, as others have stated, that it has more to do with a little bit of greed on the part of some associates wanting in at the very lowest sp. It could appear a little strange that when the pp is filled, and allegedly to be taking place almost immediately, that the news should suddenly come out with the sp then taking off. Perhaps they will delay more to put some space between events and the association they would otherwise generate. Thus we would be waiting longer for results. The above is purely hypothetical thinking on my part.

Final question... though you state that this is your opinion, how much is based on what you'd desire to happen and how much is based on "bankable" evidence. I look forward to the fruition of your assertions.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message