Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

"Larger investors will take time to absorb details and ask questions but a number may see a stalled share price tomorrow and just 'exit'. While one can see speculative reasons to stay and add more shares we have to wait and see if this is how the overall market reacts."

It strikes me that these groups already entered on a somewhat speculative basis. Now they actually have more value added to their plate. I don't see the reason for exiting as you describe. If they are in the market and not aware of how manipulation works along with typical market responses, I would be surprised that they are allowed to carry the responsibility that they do. Given that they also have the after hours to pick up the phone and ask their sources what this means, I would be surprised to see them respond in the way you describe.... but I guess we'll see.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message