Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I am very pleased to see NOT touch a near $2.00 close yesterday and pass through that ceiling today after what could have been interpreted as a no-news NR.

We all know that the big boys loaded up at the +/- $0.60 level so they are most likely all patting themselves on the back now for their astute buys and a triple ... near quadruple return.

I would love to see some institutional late comers load up at this $2.00 ++ level as it would reassure me that $6.00 to $7.00 is possible.

If they start dumping or hold I suspect that the short term top is in.

I think that the BNN broadcast will bring the traders and short term folks to the table tomorrow and even into next week if NOT jumps tommorrow

But I think that if the MM's and the big players appear between now and the expected NR, we will fly to $6.00.

If I were King of the World, Wes would hold the next NR off for a week or so.

Having said that; I laugh, as I know I am retail dirt. Therefore the NR will likley be tomorrow.

Take Care LongFellows ... and keep that exit point in mind. This journey is going to take years

Aafab

Please login to post a reply
AafabVentures
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/26/2007