Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Status for the community is as such, there are a fair amount of heli's flying around coming and going but has tapered off somewhat, there are some good things happening for the community, new water treatment center, new arena ( that's a big one for the community as arenas play a huge part in community wellness across the north as a whole) and a new power complex to serve the community, new gensets coming into the community will have to wait for the winter road as they are too big even for a herc to get in. He also says there been some goings on negotiation wise but could'nt elaborate as they were closed sessions, he's also heard the "road" information that's out there that we've all heard as well.

Gas in the Web is 2.29 ltr. ouch.

Now, I also talked with a "new" contact in Nakina, this was an introductory meeting on the phone set up by someone else, busy place it is, lots going on, lots of flights in and out. I will have more information from this individual at a later date, he did say that at this moment crew work is happening on the road north, type of work unclear yet, more than likely survey, environmental, etc.etc. There was even a rumor that there may even eventually be a Northern Store placed in Marten Falls if road goes in, just rumor.

Things are rocking and rolling. That 2.12 sure looked good on the screen.

Will update info as i receive it from him.

Cheers

Rob

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined