Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

"Windfall should have been spun off into a separate stock and given to the shareholders we got bamboozeled again! Pirates 2 retail 0"

Yep, we all heard those wonderful rumors that WF would be spun off and everyone would get free shares in the new company. Numbers were even quoted in the rumors - for every 4 or 5 shares of NOT, you get one WF share.

Now it's gone to another company, which we'll have to pay for shares to get in on. Some here already have, I am quite sure. But didn't we already pay for the WF shares ? Nope, that canceled out when we got DE & BB & AT, etc. IS that a bad trade ? Not at all. But nobody asked me if I wanted to trade and why I had to.

I assume by Pinetree1's score of 2-0, he means the proxy war and the departing of RN from NOT. We've discussed that in detail, so no point repeating.

Back to WF.....Didn't someone offer RN a hundred million for WF, at one time. Do I have that right ? Was it just a rumor or did RN say it ? Anybody remember that ? If that's true, then we are a long ways from that figure with this JV to EAG-v.

And during the time of discovery of Eagle One, back in late August/2007, there was constantly a value of about $1.00 a share being put on WF. Some low estimates were in the 70 cent range.

And about two weeks ago, with Eagle One, Two,, the BB's, AT12, T-Bird and WF....we traded for 60 cents.

I did some adding up with my toes and that doesn't work out right. Almost like a heavy box was put on top of the SP to squish it. I'll bet if we could open the box, we'd find some familiar names inside it. JMO, mind you. But alas, the box is un-openable, as it sealed with "OldBoy's Club Bondage Adhesive Glue".

But, if we lose a buck for WF and gain 2 or more with a bigger and richer Eagle One, fine. It just would've been nice to have say, 5-10 million (at least) from a WF sale, to use at Eagle One, assuming of course they could get that much in this market.

live from the Collingwood ElvisFest

strato

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined