Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to snezzer's message

savvy people out there who would not be fooled into buying soooo many shares, and, on trhe way up.

this leak was one of great news. and has to focus on a new hit/find or more info on hole 49.

i think if i were the stock exchange, i'd be pretty tiffed at 15 mil traded and the company can't come up with a resaon. sounds like joe/paul running the show alone yesterday? sorry!!

the rof will go nuts as more companies start bringing their asays to light. with the enhanced technology, there will no longer be 'bad' drill holes as the ztem can be sooo exact. therefore a great savings in drilling time and $$$$.

and the hand held gun is incredible. the core can be evaluated as it comes out, and so precisely.

so yesterday was a trerrific day and there will be many more to follow as other companies along with not tell the world what they've got!!!

nice time to have a few shares of several companies!!!!!!! they're all still cheap!!

Please login to post a reply
keegann
City
waterloo
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links