Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: 440m
about 15 years ago
in response to CMP's message

The more I study this thing, the more I like the concept of hole 50. We know they drilled it (maybe still in progress, but if so it must be very deep), but consider what we are waiting for.

Assay results are due from hole 49. The hole caused a bit of a bump in FNC, but not much. Would good assays cause the jump we see this morning?

BHEM's should be done and available for hole 49, to give them a picture of what is down there, but the picture will be from the NW corner of Eagle1. Could it give an indication of something as far away as FNC border?

Hole 50 would logically be at the opposite side from hole 49, in order to give a good cross section of what they have, either from visuals or from BHEM's. This would result in hole location very close to FNC land. I still have the picture in my mind of the ghost bridge that NN always referred to. With the geophysics used at the time, an orebody at about 4-600m down would only give an indication of said "ghost bridge'.

All I know for sure is that I got to load up on FNC when it dropped to .135 last month, and I am smiling today.

Regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined