Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
2162 x34
about 15 years ago
in response to bernardho's message

Good evening folks,

Rumour has it that the Nickle at at Eagle One continues downwards to at least another 400m and possibly as far down to 900m with similar grades. My friend who originally introduced me to Noront has been buying (over 200,000 shares) in the past several weeks and is still buying. He has been out of Noront for the past year. He sounds as excited as he did just before Noront hit the Nickle at Eagle One. His gut feeling is that Noront will revisit and trade even higher than the previous high ($7.00) in the next several months. He has been investing for over 20 years now and has had a successful and amazing trading career. I have also been buying more and increasing my position based on his recommendation.

The market seems to be attracted to nickel and not so much chromium for now. NOT will soon reveal their ROYAL NICKLE FLUSH and finally give what the market wants.

I have had many conversations with Richard Nemis, and his famous words, ''THIS DISCOVERY IS SIMILAR TO VOICEY BAY" I believe Richard's words will soon become reality and shall be proven in the next set of assays. Noront has seen many dark days and finally the future appears to be much brighter. For those of you that held on your shares, HANG ON TIGHT FOR THE RIDE! The Markets and the Majors will also soon realize that NOT's discovery can no longer be ignored. Our share price will soon reflect this.

Timing is also perfect here, the roads are coming, the strike with vale will decrease supply thus increase demand and cost for nickle. Furthermore, the economy will slowly improve and allow the cost of precious metals to also increase. The stars are all lining up for Noront's success.

FINALLY, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock Star....................

Please login to post a reply
rockstar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2007
Social Links