Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to aitakahashi's message

"however...the new ceo worked at kinross. kinross is the same company that patrick anderson and joe hamilton sold aurelian to, so i'm certain they are well acquainted with each other"

Exactly my thinking! I would submit that the new CEO is just a piece of the already designed puzzle..... a name that could be slipped by the investors. Just a possibility but we'll see what he does.

"he built roads, bridges, and mine infrastructure, but it was all just for show. a ruse to try to entice a major to buy the company, not a sincere effort to build a mine."

My thinking is that this BOD is only long from the standpoint that they'll stay long enough to make a buck and get out. I posted recently the possibility of finding WL sold in the back pages. I think we really need to watch this one and to expect some answers about the sampling that should have taken place. 52 ounces of gold folks.... you gotta know Kinross is interested.

But yah, lets give him a chance...... do we have any other choice at the moment? Really look forward to a report on his options etc.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message