Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Rubin has an alterier motive. He is promoting his book...I forget the title, but he was on BNN the night before discussing the same topic.

I give him credit with the opinion he is providing as he is the first that I am aware of to come up with it, however, he is someone that doesn't know his stuff all that well. He was all over the bandwagon pumping up oil last year saying that it would go to $200 because of supply and demand and that it was here to stay. He really knew his stuff when the market reversed and then he jumped on the bandwagon that oil was going to $50.

His opinion isn't often correct and this may be the reason that he "resigned"....cough, cough...got fired from CIBC.

Anyway, he has to make an honest living and now he has to do it by selling books. How do you sell books? You present a controversial opinion on a topic that is at the top of minds of many.

Just my opinion of course.

TH

Please login to post a reply
TooHotToHandle
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined