Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to retiredrookie's message

Haven't had any luck getting the audio portion to work here either, but the quote you supply is intriguing.

.."If there is no nickel, then there is no chromite "

So, using reverse logic then, does this mean the incredibly high chromite hit ratio for FWR can only mean that they also have high grade nickel that simply hasn't been found yet? I ask this because the trail of chromite seems to be leading right up to AT12's front door, which we all anxiously await the drilling of, both for Noront AND Fwr shareholders alike.

Interesting indeed. I recall being chastised for theorizing that the nickel could be lurking beneath the chromite, as the PDF file supposes as well. Not that I possess superior geological knowledge ( I don't ) but why would someone want to dismiss my ideas if they were not in fact, incorrect???? Something to ponder, anyways, regarding motive.

From page 13 of the Noront April 28 presentation (Blackbird Chromite Deposits):

Horizons are above the nickel deposits within the extensive ultramafic intrusion

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message