Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sudbury Novice's message

I'm sure you noticed that the ont. gov't has put money into the budget for roads & airports in Rof. With Federal infrastructure spending about to be announced I'm sure we will see an acceleration of the building of roads, railways , electricity and airports to the RoF.

That is what I am very anxious to see.

With regard to CVRD Inco and Xstrata, it would seem that their laid back attitude runs counter to Sudbury's goals. One would think that the 2 would at least meet and discuss keeping it ALL in the Sudbury area.

April 16 is not too far off. I am wondering if that is what the catalyst is to be for the "just wait, things are really going to start moving soon" statement. Its been beyond a month now.

Re the infrastructure spending, I know Thunder Bay / Nipigon has some 4 lane coming but I don't even care about that. I want to hear the word "NORTH" and funding will be made available immediately!!

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007