Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
today my significantt other ( i call her my only reason for living ) and I took her brothers son and my 2 grandkids to the toronto science center. Now, I am in my mid 50's and haven't had to take care of kids for a long long time so having a 6 year old girl and 2 boys aged 8 and 9 was a bit of a chore. First off they were impatient ( like many investors here) they wanted to get there now, right away, when the drive was a bit over a hour long. Once we got there, they were happy, ( like when we get a news release) except the line to park was about a kilometer long and they were mad because it was going to take longer ( like when we get wishy washy news) So I drop them off and park the car. It seems the lineup to get the tickets was long too, and they'd have to wait a little longer...(like we do when waiting for re assays) So we finally get in and we see all sorts of neat stuff, but my wife and I were torn in every direction as it seems these kids do not understand the concept of staying in one group. ( and our group seems to be doing the same today)They loved the flashy stuff ( like nickel and chrome) and they loved to be entertained ( like Richard used to so with us). At the end of the day they did not want to go home, they wanted more and more entertainment and flash.....but ...alass....it was done for today...we explained that we would have other days trips (the same as we look forward to more news) and they were satisfied for a little while As we lay the little ones to bed tonight they asked `what surprise do you have for us tomorrow?" and that I ask of you NORONT, what surprise do you have of us tomorrow? I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow and the happiness it will bring. The moral of the storey? We never grow up, we are just a bunch of kids wanting the next surprise. Sleep well my friends Storm
Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008
Social Links