Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Our position?
over 15 years ago

The following comments are my opinions and not intended to be used as reason to buy or sell NOT shares. I have no intention of selling mine presently.

Dissident groups only interest in retail was in acquiring their votes to achieve their purpose. All manner of dubious claims were made against the existing BOD (RN et al). Bottom line....they were prepared to make questionable claims without concern for responsible reporting. Integrity and honesty must be evaluated in terms of how they will consider your interests.

Inconsiderate if not unprofessional treatment of numerous investors simply looking for representation and simple company progress reports which is their right by law. I stress simple, not sensitive or material information.

If retail is not given due consideration then one cannot assume that if the BOD et al gain that the average investor will likewise gain. The average investor would not be the recipient of all that the larger players avail themselves of. The latter has been broadly defined. There is also the case of simple multiplication as well. 100% return on 10000 shares is not great return for the potential here but it is significantly better if one acquired 160K through options. The aforementioned are simply sample examples not intended to be specific cases.

The result is that you are responsible for making sure that you are well taken care of. No one else will do it. You are simply here for others to profit from, whether it be as a worker, through taxes, bank loans, retail sales, bag holder or finally... funeral expenses. Buyer beware. Those who don't look out for their own interests are ripe for a bruising.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message