Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Like many I was very upset when the news was first released and the treatment of George by Mr parisoto. I wrote my email to NOT expressing my displeasure and the fact that I want to see some solid evidence of work on thier side to increase our share value.

As much as I don't like the way these guys operate nothing has changed over the weekend. Since the AGM they have kept us in the dark. Since the AGM they release information when they want. They have kept us at bay with a couple of addresses and some very carefully worded news releases. I have said it in the past, the news releases are worded in such a way to downplay our results and effectively put a lid on things. What we need to figure out is why are they doing this? Is it to buy time to put together a master plan? Is it buying time to ride through this mess that the economy is in right now?Is it to position ourselves for the future?

A retail uprising will prove very little and probably do more damage then good right now. It will be expensive, for both sides, and you and I cannot afford it as much as they can. Retail vote at 43%? big deal, do another PP and dilute furthur, sell those options and stocks to YOUR side and you regain the leverage. There are greater things at risk and the greatest is that we cause so much shit that NO ONE will want to touch us.

Its been an emotional weekend. We need to take a bit of a breather, collect our thoughts and watch a little longer. Nothings changed so far. I can see a bigger plan in the works and I can see a share price that will be far greater then it is today. Will it ever hit 20 and we can wake up crazy dick? maybe not, will it hot 7 bucks? maybe and then most us walk away with a little profit. The assay delays, the resending of assays to verify results tells me there is something of value here, a LOT of value and they want to blow our socks off when they release it. When they do it will be in conjunction with news releases on the new CEO, the listing on the tsx, the gold at windfall and the REAL VALUE in the ROF.

These are my opinions and mine only, I ask for your tolerance and patience in reading the post, I know its not following the trend of other posts this weekend but these are my feelings on the situation after sitting back and reading and digesting what has happened over the last few months.

I am a believer in this company and I wish nothing more then everyone to come out of this a wealthier invester.

Regards

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined