Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I've been away for a few days and all this??? So much reading so I only skimmed a few of my trusted writers. I like what Hoov has written, and a few others too. I'd like to throw out this board just a much as anyone. But how to do it without shooting myself in the foot. That's what we all need to figure out. How, and who do we get to replace them? George made a valuable comment when he says a lot of intitutional shares may not be in the same hands as before. This board just in the recent past got close to 43% ( I may misunderstand this ) to vote against this takeover of sorts. There is no doubt we have some clout. It is easy for powerful interests to get a group together and get their way comparred to the little guy. He usually gets the knife in the back because it is hard to get them to agree to stick together as one. We are more in line with free democratic thinkers who do our own thinking. But the history of this group does give me some hope that this time it could be different. We've got the 5% and more. We need honest people who will stand for us, so we can vote for them. Find a replacement board. If you can do that the present board will get the message that we are here and should be taken seriously. Until you can do that, they will continue to finger their nose to us. But obg is right. We still own this company and I'll be watching. Many of us are!!! We'll have a vote at the next agm and hopefully some on our side to stand to be elected to the board.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links