Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Though like most of you, I was very unhappy with the Rosseau takeover attempt and the subsequent removal of RN and appointment of a new board, I cautioned patience. I thought that if we gave them some time, they might do alright and we might be fairly satisfied with the continued operation of Noront.

There were a number of things that happened subsequently that did not help these new guys. But to attempt to cut off effective communication of the most important and up-to-date info concerning Noront by refusing to maintain their contract with Agoracom was the final straw for me.

The founding fathers of my country were not happy about some perceived abuses they were taking from the mother country, but they tried to be patient. They sent an "Olive Branch Petition" to the crown, seeking mitigation of some heavy taxes. Instead, the crown tried a new form of tax. Our guys protested by throwing boxes of tea off of ships into a harbor, and pretty soon, the war was on!

I think we have gone past the point of patience with this Board of Directors. This latest affront in trying to cut off the communications of a great many of the retail investors is an act of arrogance, not ignorance. For me, its time the gloves came off! Lets see what we can do about replacing these guys!

Please login to post a reply
rodg45
City
West Texas
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2007
Social Links