Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message

I did the 'click here' thing on this post of yours to see what you had to say on matters NOT at present. The only poster I have on Ignore!

Off in which directions(SSSSS) is it you are going these days????????

"totally impractical" , "a devastating effect on our SP" & "The whole concept is impractical at any rate".

Simply put: I am not looking to change the BoD at this time!

Seems you are willing to live with your self importance. Fine with me!

"There is no AGM, or similar event happening"

There is an AGM once every year!

"so it would have to be a grassroots situation that would immediately draw huge support, both from the OSC, as well as someone with very deep pockets"

"grassroots situation": What do you think is and has been occuring over the past 6 - 7 months and much longer?

"from the OSC": What is this with respect to? The Company is Compelled to hold an AGM annually.

"as well as someone with very deep pockets"

Those with 'very deep pockets' need "very deep pockets" to keep their deep pockets deep! Do Retail Investors need 'very deep pockets' to have their sentiments voiced? Speaking Up is much more effective than 'very deep pockets' and can and often does have adequite effect, especially when done with integrity and sincerity.

As for the firing of AG: It is simply more telling of the misguided course being taken by an uninformed (though seemingly a willfilly unformed) BoD. Given the MESS the World we inhabit is presently experiencing the simple act of firing such an effective PR/IR venue has to raise eye brows through out the entire Investment Community.

What else are such a poor BoD capable of doing to Inflict Harm on the Health of the Company they are CHARGED with the RESPONSIBILITY of Directing to the Benefit of it's Share Holders?

The above question must be forefront in ALL Share Holders minds! Your's included!!!

I want to see Our BoD do the best possible Job for this Company. That should translate into providing me, as Share Holder in this Company, with the greatest Benefit for my loyalty to this Company.

This one act by My BoD has to make me concerned with their Competance to do what is needed to make this Company as SUCCESSFUL as I know it could and should be!

And that is the real BOTTOM LINE!

This Companies SUCCESS!

Old Joe

PS: Lacking Pseudo Philosophical mumbo jumbo. NOT SELF ABSORBED!

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message