Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I try to wait until I form an opinion about a person's choices. First off, I stand back and let them make their own choice. And then I try to see their choice is going to work out, before I firm up my opinion.

This is what I said Oct. 29 (45 thumbs), immediately following the AGM: "The new board members have a massive amount of information to process. It takes time to come up to speed, and I want them to have a chance to perform their due diligence, and to do it well. Deciding anything about the performance of the board, or their future potential performance, at this point of time is not prudent."

On Nov. 14, after the large flow-through financing was announced (56 thumbs), I said: "The newly constituted Board said they would look at the books, assess budgets, and set priorities. And that's just what they've done. And the details will be revealed to us in due course, as required of them by law."

On a number of occasions in December 2008, I posted my wish to cut them some slack with respect to tardy assay results, even though Freewest and Spider could get assay results to their shareholders much faster. By late January, I began to question that delay. I began to question other choices, too.

There are many ways to take the measure of a man. One is to see what they do. Their leadership. Their vision. Another is to see what they don't do. Both doings and not doings speak to character, to integrity. And then there's a whole new category, watching to see the sort of thing that upsets a person.

Apparently, some of the subjects discussed here have upset Mr. Hamilton. I recall that he told Glorieux that some things said here are false, but he was legally prevented from addressing those subjects. Well, Mr. Hamilton, opinions are never false. They may be more or less founded in fact and/or law, but they are never ever false. That you would even use such a criterion tells me what kind of a man you are. Your opinion counts, but other peoples'? Apparently not.

And Mr. Parisotto. Hanging up the phone. Really, sir, I hope you have the dignity to apologize, but I don't expect that you do. At PDAC, when I appeared at the booth, you turned away from me. It may have been a coincidence, but I am still free to conclude otherwise, as I would not expect a CEO to turn away from an investor or potential investor approaching your booth. I think I'm getting the measure of you, sir, as well.

You come up with an absurd 110 day assay turnaround, and yet you don't stick to even that. You say you'll wait to let the new CEO decide Agoracom's fate, and guess what. That wasn't true either. Hmmmm.

It's nearly been five months since this new Board was elected. I'm still waiting for a vision, for the leadership I reasonably expected to see. In that vacuum, I now begin to see the lack of making choices as a choice itself. And that is what is playing out today. My starting position, with any person, is never disrespect, nor distrust. Those take time to develop. Those seeds have sprouted already. I fear they are in fertile soil.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008