Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Hoov, this is precisely why I said I trust this community and sat back to here opinions of a group that are smarter than any one person. You've been the epitomy of patience.

HAMILTON OUT TO LUNCH

I also want everyone hear to know something with respect to this quote:

"Apparently, some of the subjects discussed here have upset Mr. Hamilton. I recall that he told Glorieux that some things said here are false, but he was legally prevented from addressing those subjects"

Hamilton is either lying through his teeth or completely ignorant. This is ... was an official online investor relations medium. It is no different from the telephone or a booth at a conference. As Richard proved 1000 times over, management is fully able to utilize this HUB to answer questions or post corrections to information.

Hamilton's ignorant or lie would only apply to a free, unsanctioned stock forum like Stockhouse, Yahoo Finance or Raging Bull where there is no way to determine the identity of a poster and, therefore, posting by management is prohibited.

THIS IS AN INVESTOR RELATIONS MEDIUM

AGORACOM is a fully recognized IR portal by all securities regulators in North America. Contracts are publicly announced via press release and links to the HUB are included in every press release just as phone numbers are included for people that prefer to call IR.

Hamilton's statement coupled with Parisotto categorizing this HUB as "immaterial" only serves to demonstrate how out of touch these guys are, or how much they just don't care.

THE SEC HAS GIVEN IR 2.0 THE FULL GREEN LIGHT. BLOGS, RSS FEEDS, FORUMS ARE ALL GOOD TO GO

Either way, these are two people unworthy of being Co-CEO's in an era in which the SEC has given the green light to online investor relations and electronic shareholder forums.

Regards,
George

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM-GT
City
Toronto
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined