Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to cappysmart's message

Cappysmart,

You say

..."You know darned well that the big investors in NOT, the non-retail guys, already know the assays from hole 44 and subsequent visuals and results,all of AT 12 visuals and results to date,all of the undeclared results from the Blackbirds and also,yes it's true,Windfall."....

I agree with you, but isn't it illegal for a Company to release privileged information to an indvidual or select group of investors, prior to releasing the info to the public! If there is proof that material info has been withheld, then some lawyers might help us. I think I recall HOOV was following this....

As for now being "out of the Loop", we've always been out of the Loop with this new BOD. We will have to continue to sleuth around for info. They never gave us much, so we'll just continue as usual, but what they have been done is pathetic.

Who on Bay Street would ever have respect for these people?!

What a disgrace this BOD is to Noront, and to the entire investing community.

Perhaps it is indeed time for your OSC to look into the abuse of Shareholder rights. We surely don't want this Management to repeat what some of them did to the Aurelian shareholders.

Every single investor should be alarmed at this abuse of power. It can happen to any little company with good prospects. Greed is NOT good!

Downcast and going to bed,

Jacki79

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined