Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

"I agree with you, but isn't it illegal for a Company to release privileged information to an indvidual or select group of investors, prior to releasing the info to the public!"

Perhaps it is illegal,however,it's how things are done and no one ever takes them to task for it.There is a wink and a nod and "mums the word" I've been given the wink and nod regarding upcoming assays from a CEO,no numbers were given to me,just a hint that they would be real good and they were great.Illegal? It seemed to me at the time that it was simply good shareholder-management relations.As I said in my previous post "it borders on illegal" A sort of gray area.Good luck to all,let's wait to see what the new arrangement feels like before we completely make up our minds.

cs.

Please login to post a reply
cappysmart
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2007