Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

Certainly and I very much doubt forum members will be making any rush for the exit on Monday.

However, whatever else it is, it is proof positive of the contempt the current BoD holds for each and every one of us. There wasn't exactly a lot of good will or trust held by most of us Retail Shareholders and this puts paid to a lot of it.

Am I concerned that the BoD are not working towards the best interest of each and every shareholder? Are you? Does the BoD have a better understanding of what the current and potential value of Noront's holding in the ROF are worth than you and me? Would they appreciate our selling our shares to their friends at current market price?

Too many questions and no answers from Management or BoD.

Nevertheless my trust in the 'greed' of current management being in our best interest is being shaken and replaced by contempt for their inept management skills. That alone is reason to look at an exit point down the road, might be at $1.50 and might be at $2.50 or $5.00 but as exploration results come out I'll be looking for one.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message