Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

George,

This has been an amazing site and has provided growth on both the corporate and the personal level. Many of us here have learned things at such a rate that would never have happened through any other means. It must be rewarding for you to know that business and personal relations have been forged through your efforts. Commerce is mostly considered cold dealings but here it has taken on a greater humanity. It reminds me of a story of a company, I believe it was called the Phoenix Group (could be mistaken). They were doing poorly until they put the human equation back into the mix, with the most highly regarded component being to serve the people. We're not naive here though and we all knew that potentially anything could happen in this business. So, what we were dished up before by the dissidents rears it's ugly head again, cutting off the lines of communication, or so they might think. We are still here and we can still respond. We'll see how their performance goes over the next while and there are still votes to be counted at the AGM, regardless of how many votes they think they have. Not all insto's will necessarily be please by their performance. We'll all be expecting to see results....and that means a healthy SP.

Many thanks to Agoracom for the opportunities we've had..... and will have.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message