Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
PDAC
over 15 years ago

It was great to see so many posters there. I am glad I had the opportunity to meet so many of you.

CMP had the following info request:

How close our deposit is to surface is of paramount importance. This would be great information to verify.

I asked John Harvey at this question at the Noront booth. He told me it is fairly close to the surface. I asked how close 100meters 200meters?? He told me" Oh it differs in spots but 10-30 meters is what we are seeing.

I then asked John Harvey, "when will I be rich?" His reply, "When I am rich."

I then went to the FWR booth and asked Mac the same question regarding the depth of the chromite. He told me there are some outcrops and that the finds are apprearing near surface. He told me once we get through the precambrian stuff the chromite is under there.

I asked Mac will I still look good in a bikini when we are rich with this stock.

He told me , "YES".

Your Babjak1 is 45 years old. My bikini days are very limited so I was happy to hear this.

The near surface issue made my day.

Take care all.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined