Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: PDAC
over 15 years ago
PDAC
over 15 years ago

Well worth the trip in to this show and meeting up with wonderful forum members even if it was too crowded for everyone to spend much time together.

Persistance pays at events like this and the second or third visit to a display booth can gain extra information. Actually in my case some of this came from cornering a Noront Geologist away from his booth while visiting the FWR booth. Nice to work him out on the FWR map and get some 'opinions'. He stated 'Nickel' is going to be found in a number of other occurances in this area, 'it's all over the place' and 'just hard to nail down the deposits as harder than you'd think'. He also indicated that while 'Chromite' isn't a lot easier to get a handle on and FWR's success is exceptional.

Back at the Noront booth I extracted the comment ' unfortunately the 43-101 on E1 seems to have taken a lot out of Noront's 'BLUE SKY' in the market. This came across almost as a complaint because his opinion is that the surface is only now starting to be scratched. Nice to hear because lately it's almost as if Noront don't want to even talk about 'potential'.

Only other 'tidbit' comes from talking to other forum members concerning the last minute million share trade on Friday. None of us know or can even guess at what this indicates but sure will be looking on Monday for any repeat performance.

Just remembered 'Cliff' came up in conversations at various booths. The concensus is that they are taking a great deal of interest in what's going on in the ROF and willing to do some deals at this early stage. It is also believed that they just don't have the capacity to play a major part in development but more inclined to involvement at the exploration stage. Likely we may hear more from them over next while.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message