Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

If one wanted to conclude that this BOD meant ill will toward the retail investors, then boiler room bashers wouldn't be required as it would appear that many here were unwittingly conscripted for just such a purpose, whether such a purpose was intended or not. I am totally in sympathy with the less than satisfied sentiments, however, if one wants to be treated with respect, one has to act in a businesslike fashion. There is a big difference between a rational resolve to pursue righteous corporate behaviour and an angry mob frothing with innuendo and name calling. Having read much of the commentary today, I can't think of any reason why I would invest in NOT..... sounds just too dangerous. However, recounting the facts, not the fabrications and innuendo which are purely speculation at this point, I'm left with the sentiment that we still have a treasure in the ground waiting for more exploration and better timing to achieve results for the shareholders. The many watchful eyes on this board can continue with their DD which will be valuable should actions of any sort be required, as we are all grateful for, but it must be made clear that this board should be used as a tool for our benefit, not to be taken advantage of by opponents who ever they may be. If you cannot maintain a level head in this environment, you are definitely in the wrong place here and the best thing you can do is to take some time out. My comments are not intended to chastise, but are meant with the best of intentions and interest in peace.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message