Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Perhaps I misunderstood the tenor of the interview today, but the message that I derived was a simple one; namely, the exploration at the ROF remains on target, results will arrive when they arrive, we remain well funded, and certain topics such as a TSX listing, appointments of new executives and possible mergers etc remain verboten for legal reasons.

So why all the fuss?

In a global market place that has suffered the worse melt down in recent (or distant) memory, we remain solvent and moving forward. That's a good thing right?

Various steps have been taken to reduce expenditures to maintain capitalization while the exploration on targeted areas proceeds according to plan. Isn't that precisely where we want to be?

Windfall remains on care and maintenance. No surprise there. These guys made it clear at the outset that Windfall was not of particular interest to them and that the war chest was better spent on the ROF. OK. I may not share that view, but nobody put me in charge (probably just as well!).

Is everybody ticked off that our share price declined today? If so, it's time to take a big dose or reality. This is going to be an ugly ride until the market improves. As the price of gold escalates, the world around us is going to the dogs. Nothing new under the sun here. If you want to be a part of this story, you better be made of sterner stuff.

I heard these guys say that they are excited by the drill program, that they are going to further delineate the Chromite find anas well as further Nickle Sulphide targets. I heard that with our financing, even after the 2009 expenditiures, we will be better off financially than anybody else is currently in the ROF.

I heard that we will likely have updated 43-101's this year.

Was I listening to a different interview than the rest of you? Has my slumber dulled me to that extent?

May I suggest a less acrimonious approach for the time being? These guys are running the ship now. Let's give them a proper opportunity to see where we are headed. My own personal animus for the way they got to where they are has got to take a back seat for now.

Let's all chill for a spell and see where we are in a couple of months.

That's what I intend to do.

In the meantime,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Wake me up at $20.00

crazydik

Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points