Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rockstar's message

We waited and waited and waited.......for weeks and weeks and weeks!!

And what do we get.....NOTHING!

This new BOD is a disgrace to NOT shareholders! Didn't they say they would answer Shareholder questions? They finally gave us 15 minutes, and did indeed ignore us!

Several posters (whom I admire) recently suggested to me that I was maybe being a little too critical of the New BOD...I've felt for too long that we're being totally dismissed and misled, but I decided to be charitable and give them great latitude....Well, now you can see the real deception, and disregard of us.

Their IR dept. evidently learns from the shareholder calls because they're told nothing, and the folks in the Main office are told nothing! And we are told nothing!

This is a BOD that deserves respect?!

Well NOT friends, we better be on guard. To say there is nothing at Windfall is a red flag perhaps. ( I'm looking forward to Rosehill's talk with Richard about this.) It is dispicable that we're being treated this way.

I assume the BOD "Wall of silence" will now continue...Anyone have any ideas of what we might be able to do? For sure, let's remain tightly united...we may have to fight hard again.

I continue believe the Big Hedge Funds and Ruthless & Co. are loading up their trucks with NOT stock at these manipulated, depressed levels.

Wish I could see the gold lining in the cloud......

Jacki79

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007