Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

This is the only thing that scares me about this investment in NOT and the RoF...I am also turning more bearish vis a vis the world economy. Report out of Japan, the world's #2 economy was especially bad with the last quarter down some 3.3% or something of that magnitude for the quarter...not annualized. Once you annualize this it was over 12% YIKES. They already have interest near zero as well and a stimulus package of 52B coming...cannot see it making a big difference there either. They are giving tax payers 133$ each to stimulate the economy...seriously where is anyone in Japan going to go with that little money.

I know we have the goods and the grades are top shelf but if the world does unravel...will anyone care what we have?

Sorry to be so pessimistic today...just a bad day!!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007