Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
What a Joke
over 15 years ago
in response to railroader's message

Since you were wondering, my inquiry with respect to assays was not to obtain insider information, but to obtain an explanation with respect to the management of assay results. As I said, I was given to understand that outstanding questions posed to Noront management would be addressed today. I don't remember anybody asking about metal prices. Wasting time on that was so condescending. What I asked a month ago was:

"The Seafield JV was being drilled in September, according to the Sept. 15 Noront NR. The Hawk JV was supposed to be drilled in early October. The Southampton JV was to be drilled thereafter. The Lund JV was to be drilled in late November, according to a release on their website. There may be others I've missed, but Noront is the operator in each instance.

Why have we heard nothing at all? The latest info from Noront is that there is a 6-8 week turnaround at the lab."

The silence remains deafening. There is much that could have been said, without violating the rules around public information.

With respect to your points:

1. That could be estimated from the MD & A, Vancouver conference presentation, and the prior interview, but it is nice to have it confirmed.

2. The terms of the last financing require at least that amount to be spent on exploration activities. I guess we now know that they're not planning to exceed that amount. They said $20 mm in Vancouver.

3. If I recall correctly, that was in the last interview.

4. Also already stated.

5. Confirms Jan. 23 news release. Really not news.

6. Okay, this is news, the pending completion of the two grid geophysics. If it really refers to those. I didn't bother listening again to clear up my doubt.

7. They mentioned this in Vancouver.

8. All assays are material. What is news, I guess, is that they'd try to deceive us.

You're quite correct in pointing out that many questions posed to them can only be legally answered via news release. I am quite baffled at just what the point was in the farcical excercise today, as no news releases were offered. I didn't explicitly say so, but that was part of my disappointment. I expected news with the interview, or why bother?

Regards,

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined