Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
chrome assays
almost 16 years ago

Much has been posted about the length of time required to process our chrome assays. The report from SPQ/FWR today is a good example of a very confusing set of questions raised.

SPQ/FWR has one drill working. FWR has one drill working. NOT has four.

Spq/FWR has had two reports out of hits since mid August. The time from hit to assay reports was 63 days and 80 days respectively.

FWR has had three hits since mid September. The first two reports took 71 days and 80 days respectively.

We here have had (four ?) drills turning during this time, and have had one semi report of a hit. I am of the understanding that NOT should have priority at the labs, since they financed the startup of it. This won't apply to chrome as it is a different lab, but the confusion remains.

I know I have stated that there will be little movement before the new year, (and the word is that there is still a blackout?), but if the SPQ/FWR hit is causing the run up here, then imagine the result if NOT was to come out with some news.

Regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined