Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Many are "guessing" what the future holds based on all manner of theory, sitting atop a mountain of statistics and formulae. Most of the latter only serves to bolster the courage to take one hopefully affirmative action or another in the market. In the end it becomes a leap of faith as no one really has the ability to determine what this economic drink is going to taste like given the wide variety of ingredients.

There are some recent occurrences that indicate trends that can be profitable at least on the near side. My readings and present trading certainly show that there is advantage in the larger gold companies. One thing you can rely on is the mass fear, causing people to run to where they think they are the safest. Right now that appears to be a move to gold, both stocks and physical. The larger producers are enjoying a bit of a surge while the minors should enjoy more of a move once the momentum really starts.

Being that NOT is currently not a gold producer, it resides far down the totem pole in market importance, not that it isn't being watched carefully. As important as Cr is, it is not the first order of priority for infra structure needs. These would be largely iron, copper and zinc if I'm not mistaken. NOT is currently noted for large deposits of Cr and some Ni. NOT will have a blistering rise one day as it is a monumental discovery. The assets of this area will take time to be revealed. If we could show large stores of precious metals that would significantly change our story in the short term... anything is possible.

I'm riding gold presently as I'm not prepared to wait for the market and good times to bail me out. As I am of the opinion that the market will bring more distress, I'll take my opportunities where I can and repair the damage to my portfolio. So far so good. Just my opinions and my way of doing things. There is a wonderful flow when one can let go and move in more profitable directions without fear of "what if...". The market is a wonderfully fluid environment and I would assert that you haven't lost even when you sell at a low as long as you move to something profitable and it exceeds the "place" that you left. The latter is a view that I think many have difficulty with but that is part of the test the market offers.

The above, again, are just my opinions and are not recommendations for action other than thought.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message