Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

those that read my posts know that I am an unabashed supporter on the future wealth that will be uncovered for Noront shareholders, and I apologise to nobody for holding this opinion. I also, like others strongly supported old RN and the old BoD, and I am proud to have done so. My family continue to hold NOT as a key company in our portfolios, we could have like others sold at higher levels but chose not to, indeed even at these levels we would make a capital gain, but will coninue to hold. Bottom line for us is NOT is a gem that comes along once in an investors lifetime . We can bitch/complain/write letters until the cows come home, unfortunately our fate to earn a significant return rests with Parisotto/Hamilton et al and there is nothing that we can do to change that. we can only hope that they show more ethical behaviour than they have done so far and do not sell us out .

I will not be posting on the board again anytime soon, we have a family emergency and my wife a signifcant shareholder in NOT may not survive, and if she does the recovery period will be up to a year or more. I know she shares my thoughts on NOT and would add her voice to this post if she was able to do so. If I get an opportunity I will read the board and offer support if I can

Good luck to all Longs my wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts , good or bad

Regards to all

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined