Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Along with the changes in the company we are seeing commensurate changes in peoples attitudes and sentiments regarding all things NOT. The most important change though will be attitudes toward the sp. It is more than likely that many have lowered their expectation of a final sp and more will be added to this list as the brutalizing affects of the market take their toll. Some will be thinking, " I bought some at .46 so I'm way ahead of the .80 pp folks.... I'm not doing so bad if they want to sell at $x.xx" The upshot of this being that, when the average retailer has received the last of the market abuse, he/she will likely respond exactly as the market powers anticipate and vote to sell far below what the first retailers dreamed of. Now, the aforementioned is based on the assumption that the BOD will elect to make money sooner than later. The latter is supposition on my part and not a forgone conclusion.

As long as investors remember the value in this company at the darkest moments, the time when they are most vulnerable to market sway, then the proper psychology or business sense may prevail and an appropriate action/vote will reward the dedicated.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message