Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Man, when I turned this forum on this morning after being away from computer for a day, I was ready to kick something out of frustration. I have, however, cooled down and paid attention to what was happening,adjusted a few things that I do, and now believe we may have a very improved forum going forward, now that we seem to have the speed thing resolved.

Regarding the news yesterday I have a couple of things I noticed:

The first news release was a notice that the tsx had approved the closing of the first tranche of 10 mil while the second release noted that the whole thing had closed and is now awaiting tsx approval?? The confusion here to me is that the first tranche closing went to the tsx but was not announced. This does raise some concerns as to how quick they are going to be in the future to keep the public informed.

The fact that Feeney is gone is not a real surprise. With any change in control of an organization or company, there will be a certain amount of incompatability and resulting departure of key persons.

The closing of the PP is complete. Good or bad, we now know we have the ability to survive the next 12-18 months. This is something very few exploration companies can claim. As this ugly situation works it's way out and things begin to move forward, we now know we will be there to reap the gains that are bound to come.

I believe we are not going to see a whole lot of news put out until new year, but when it does start to come, any of us still here will be glad we hung around.

Regards

k

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined