Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I, also, have to sit back and ponder the speed with which this event transpired.

So often over the last couple of years, We have read high profile opinions describing the fading influence that the US economy has on the world market. How China,Brazil, India and Russia now have far more influence in the world economy than the failing US.

Yet we have just witnessed the undeniable fact the US got a bit of a tummyache and the whole world went on sickleave.

I have been very certain that this bump in the road would be a very short term incident and decided that the prudent thing to do is simply ride it out. Yet as I sit here and ponder the future, I see my net worth now at about 25% of it's peak and probably a minimum 12 month period before recovery begins, I am considering owning up to the family and admitting I played this thing wrong. I am not there yet, but getting close.

Regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined