Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

I am about to just turn everything off - stick my head back in the sand until spring. (Maybe I should use my Ostrich avatar again)

But if you are looking for something to discuss, here is a look at the 'other sides' opinion. If you don't want to read it, simply hit next post, but I think it is always worthy of thought. GS40

"NOT's share price fell 4.28% yesterday on once again very low volume. It appears the stock is headed for the slow bleed syndrome, as no news has investors slowly tossing in the towel. There hasn't even been any updates on how the flow-through PP at $.80 is progressing. Often no news is perceived as bad news, so hopefully the new management team addresses this fact and keeps its shareholders better informed. Investors are also waiting to hear more on how drilling is progressing at the Eagle One discovery site. From the last update we heard a new discovery zone was found 70M under the original Eagle One discovery and if visuals are released that they have a further hit on step out drilling from this new zone, it should/could go a long ways to righting the share price. It appears the 1st visual update was just the new management team tossing investors a bone to get them interested in the PP. Now investors sit on the edge of their seats waiting for further news to see if this new discovery zone has merit and is actually something of significance, or if it was just a carrot in front of the donkey to keep interest from waning. It hardly seems fair that management knows what is happening with this discovery and that retail investors are left in the dark to make a decision on investing in this new PP. At least when Nemis was running the ship, there was always the mysterious leaks to keep retail investors informed.

FNC and FWR continue to see their shares prices do the slow downward death spiral. It seems like a daily occurrence one stock or the other puts in new 52 week lows. Honestly I don't see this situation changing anytime soon. Those that continue to hold these stocks are just watching the slow erosion in their portfolio's value. The only thing we can say at TradingChief is investors have had repeated warnings about was unfolding, those that chose to take the warnings got out at higher prices, those that refuse to heed the advice are watching their investments slide into the abyss. Those that need further evidence on just how bad it can get, should possibly take a look at WSR who seemingly made a decent discovery last summer and went to $1, but have now slipped to the $.04 level and continue to fall. It is remarkable how some are afraid to sell because they would have to sell at a loss, instead they choose to ride their investments to levels were it is impossible to get out. Those that think some of these ROF stocks will continue to be viable operations in the future have their heads in the sand. I remember back to all the nasty PM's and responses I got when I warned people that many of these ROF share certificates would end up being toilet paper. People it is time to wake up, there are numerous companies like OIL-t that have millions of dollars of revenue that are having extreme difficulties getting financing, do you think some of these moose pasture stocks will avoid the trend? The only stock in the ROF that I think is worth owning presently is NOT and even it is in danger of going lower, perhaps much lower, before this is finished. But at least it has proven assets in the ground and will make a recovery at some point, however it could take a very long time. JMHO" (TCC)

Please login to post a reply
Goldstar40
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message