Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for a while but I've been reading all posts. I grew up an a 1/2 empty glass world and is it ever hard to change yourself.

The sad thing was that I didn't know I was that way. I went to an investment course years ago and I'll never forget the story of the chained elephant.

Elephants are born to walk. They walk for miles when they are free. This is what they do. Circus's take the elephants when they are babies and chain they by the ankle to a pole. When the baby elephant does what it is born to do...which is walk they pull against the chain and the chain creates a lot of pain. They learn early that to pull away means pain. As they get older they do not need chains.

They have been conditioned that pulling away means pain and sadly do not even realize that they no longer have the chain on their ankle. They will stand on their heads and do all sorts of tricks for paying spectators because they do not know they have the power to do what they were born to do which is just walk away. They have learned a self-defeating attitude.

I was born in a "sky is always falling world" type of family. This made me a nervous person with a self defeating attitude. After hearing the elephant story I realized that I was the elephant. I did have the power to change a negative attitude into a positive one. I am much better for the change. I slip up regularly in my negative thinking but the difference now is that I look at my ankle and realize the chain is not there and do my best to change my attitude.

I do miss Richard at the helm but being negative and seeing only the bleak possibilities here will not help.

We do not know the whole story here with this board. I felt extremely negative when I saw the PP announcement but realized after a period of time that my self-defeating attitude was not going to make any positive change. I realized that I did not sit at the board when all the discussions were taking place and that I did not know all of the facts. I think we have to give this BOD a chance to explain and then go from there.

Take care everyone and cheers to better times ahead and of course to good walks without chains.

Your Babjak1

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008