Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I shut my computer off in disgust after the PP announcement threatening to leave it off for a long time. Couldn't do it! So, I've been catching up on the posts from the last day or so. After some reflection I know there is nothing I can do about this on my own. And, if I were to do something about it, what would/could I do?

There have been a lot of venting by most posters with a handful offering suggestions as to what 'course of action' should follow the debacle. There has been much negativity; the thing I find about being negative is that it is seldom productive.

Misfit seems to have summarized things quite well and I like his ideas.

Someone once said that you don't lose anything unless you sell....I'm not quite sure about that, but at least I haven't sold and don't intend to for awhile.

Someone else once said, don't get mad, get even!!

What I want to say is that cool heads should prevail; don't be negative; collectivel we should set some goals and work toward them. Don't sell if you don't have to and if its in our power, then lets get even!!

A277

Please login to post a reply
archie277
City
Halifax
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/19/2007