Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
joseph hamilton
almost 16 years ago
Enough Already
almost 16 years ago
in response to edgeiejones's message

To those who are reading our board in contimplation of buying this stock.....you might want to do some DD with respect to the new BOD's

At this point who cares.....let the price drop to .30....then those thinking of getting in on the PP might have second thoughts and we may just do what we should in this environment....that is to conserve cash....why drill in this market as any results bear no fruit

As an alternative.....do a rights offering....that would allow each shareholder to participate on an equal basis.....I for one will gladly put up cash on the same terms as every other shareholder....this would offer up more cash to the treasury by all current shareholders....an example would be that each shareholder has the right to buy one share for every 5 shares they own at the current .60 or even .50.....at least we would all have an equal opportunity to participate and there would not be a shift in power

This PP they are trying to do only achieves one purpose....it gives the current board 100% of the power by owning close to 50% of the shares.....that makes me feel very uncomfortable

As for the negative tone.....I don't care....keep it going....I will gladly add to my position on further weakening...bring it on...I ain't selling at these prices anyways

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message